Eating for Charity - A Gift for a Gift
Restaurant Eve’s birthday is in April, as is the restaurant’s namesake, Eve Armstrong. Eve told her parents that in lieu of gifts, she would prefer her friends & family donate to the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria. Touched by their daughter’s thoughtfulness, the Armstrongs celebrate her request annually with the April Birthday Bash: the gift of a 5-Course Tasting Menu!
All smiles at Eve because we met a new furry friend AND we're extending the April Birthday Bash for two more weeks!
How it Works (Please read prior to making a reservation)
- For the month of April, Mondays-Thursdays, guests who bring a donation to the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria will receive a 5-Course Tasting Menu!
- When making reservations online/via OpenTable, please note 'Birthday Bash' under special notes.
- Limit one per table, entire table must order the 5-Course Tasting Menu.
- Alcohol, tax, and gratuity not included.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Please bring a check or cash for the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria. No animal treats, food, toys, or medication, please.